10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
SUSPEND-IT Seating warrants the following to the original consumer of Suspend-It Seating products:
- The support frame of your new Suspend-It Seating system will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of original purchase.
- Suspend-It Seating Bar Stools further warrants that all hardwood chairs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of original purchase.
- All metal chairs sold by Suspend-It Seating will be subject to the terms of warranty provided by the manufacturer of the chair.
- All moving parts contained within the SUSPEND-IT Seating bar frame system are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Suspend-It Seating does not provide any warranty on any powder coated, electro-plated or painted finishes.
Should your Suspend-It Seating product be found to be defective due to material or workmanship within the warranty period, return the affected part freight prepaid to: SUSPEND-IT 1630 N. Beck St Salt Lake City, UT 84116.
Proof of purchase must be included. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of SUSPEND-IT Seating.
This warranty is nontransferable and does not cover normal wear and tear, nor does it cover damage caused by improper installation, handling, or damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or tampering.
This warranty is void if the product is in any way modified from its original state or used for other than the purpose of residential seating.